Temperature is just one factor in total home comfort, especially in dry weather. Trane home humidifies provide the right amount of moisture in every room, and can help alleviate allergy symptoms.
A TOUCH OF SOFTNESS
Trane’s trusted home humidifiers can adjust from summer to winter in order to provide the right amount of moisture to the air in your home. It’s not just comfort—it’s relief for your skin.
Dry Home Protection
Having a dry home can be damaging to valuable things such as furniture, paintings and woodwork. By adding a Trane furnace humidifier to your home’s HVAC system, you can help ensure it won’t dry out and crack.
Better, cleaner air
When paired with Trane CleanEffects™ technology, a Trane central humidifier will not only alleviate the dryness but also give you the most advanced whole-house air filtration system. So you get clean, comfortable air that feels good all year long.
Trane whole home humidifiers are designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your HVAC humidifier will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The THUMD300 Humidifier includes:
- Large bypass
- Automatic control
- Ability to work with all furnace models
- Capacity for up to 4,000 square feet
- Output up to 17 gallons per day
- Eliminates need for portable appliances
TRANE THUMD300 REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, click here.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.