The XL15i single-stage heat pump comes with many noticeable benefits, like tough construction and energy-efficient operation. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL15i series offers the quietest of all our single-stage electric heat pump systems.
QUIET, RELIABLE COMFORT
Efficient and economical performance
The XL15i’s ratings of up to 16.25 SEER and up to 9.70 HSPF make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i single-stage electric heat pump operates at the lowest sound level of all our single-stage heat pump systems.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced fan system
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
TRANE XL15I REGISTERED LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
- 12 year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.