Why Air Authority
Selecting the best HVAC service and installation provider for your home or business is a big decision. Choosing the right one will bring years of comfort, peace of mind and savings. The wrong one can be a frustrating and costly mistake. That’s why for over nearly 20 years, residential and commercial customers in the greater Cincinnati area have chosen Air Authority for superior HVAC service and installation.
The Air Authority Experience
Understanding your needs and meeting your expectations are the cornerstones of this family-owned and operated business. Since its founding in 2000, Air Authority has established itself as a leader in HVAC service and installation. The Air Authority team listens to your concerns and needs, then provides the right HVAC solution. Leading the industry in professional integrity and credibility, our techs will discuss with you the most cost-effective solutions and options for your HVAC system. Dedication to customers is top priority at Air Authority. Our experienced team of professionals is here for one purpose…to guarantee your satisfaction. Their goal is to ensure that once you are an Air Authority customer, you will be one for life.
24-Hour Emergency Service
Whether an HVAC problem occurs during business hours, while you are away from home, or in the middle of the night, Air Authority is there for you. Our experienced team of HVAC service professionals will respond promptly and have your HVAC problem diagnosed and corrected in the shortest possible time. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Over 40 Years Experience
With over 40 years of experience, Air Authority founder Dan Reupert has built his business on the fundamental principles of honesty, integrity, and quality. With an average of 12 to 15 years of experience in the HVAC industry per individual, when the Air Authority team arrives at your business or home you will feel confident that you are dealing with professionals. Every person here believes, as Dan does, in your satisfaction.
Your satisfaction begins with the little things. At Air Authority we want you to understand your HVAC issues before you make a decision. That’s why we offer a twice-a-year, multi-point performance and safety check that includes:
- Check of capacitors, electrical connections, refrigerant levels
- An evaluation with you about your system’s performance. We answer questions such as: Are any registers sweating? Is the system cooling as it should? Are there any unusual noises when it starts? Is your electric bill higher than normal? Is the temperature in rooms consistent?
- Check for loose fan belts, a potentially serious issue
- Evaluation of the HVAC unit’s physical condition
- Airflow Test – “If you’re not testing you’re only guessing”
- Condensing coil cleaning with the right equipment. Dirty coils decrease efficiency and increase costs. Clean condensing coils will save you dollars
- Duct inspection
Another key to Air Authority’s customer satisfaction is its full range of HVAC services. As a certified Trane service provider and dealer, Air Authority can meet your residential and commercial HVAC service needs with:
- Air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Electronic air cleaners
- Air filtration systems
- Home heating hydronic systems (boilers and radiant heat components)
- Water heaters
- Humidifiers / Dehumidifiers
- Commercial HVAC – up to 25 tons heating and cooling
- Service and Replacement of rooftop units (RTUs)
Free Second Opinion
Want a free second opinion on another contractor’s offer? An experienced Air Authority professional will review it with you free of charge. The easy-to-understand comparison checklist will help you decide whether you are being ripped off or not.
Angie’s List Award Winner
There is a reason that Air Authority has been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner from 2010 to 2015. No one provides greater expertise and attention to customer satisfaction than Air Authority’s HVAC service and repair team.